Happy New Year! I must admit, I’m still getting my head around 2018. We were skiing in France at the beginning of January and last week I was getting back into the school/work routine. With my birthday celebrations yesterday (what Blue Monday?), it means January will now start in earnest for me. What better way to kick it off than reading all your City Tripping posts.
After reflecting on last year’s travels, I’m now looking at our travel plans for 2018. I know you will provide plenty of inspiration so do link up your posts below. Thank you to everyone who joined last week, Cathy’s favourites are below.
Venice: Fairytale or tourist trap – Suitcases and Sandcastles
Prague’s heroes of WWII – Exploring Our World
Catching the sunrise at Angkor Wat – Dotted Line Travels
Historical and romantic city of Hue – Kat Pegi Mana
Please link up your favourite city travel posts. The rules are below – do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.