A lot can happen in two weeks. Since my last City Tripping post, my husband has made some small steps in his recovery. It may not seem a lot but two weeks has meant more time for his body to heal and he has come out of the induced coma. He is still very sick in intensive care but making important progress. It’s a long journey ahead but he’s pretty good at marathons!
What have you been up to in the last two weeks? Some city adventures? If so, come and link up your city related posts below. I’m linking up my day out on London’s commuter boat which we made during half term as a fun activity with my daughter. Here’s Cathy’s favourites from last week.
How to survive London on public transport with kids – Thoroughly Modern Grandma
Candytopia Santa Monica – Hilary Style
Why would you want to visit Novi Sad – Groove is in the heart
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.