After a long weekend up in Yorkshire and a night at a wonderful spa luxury hotel, I have had a very relaxing few days BUT it started AMAZINGLY well on Friday after learning Wander Mum had been shortlisted for a Brilliance in Blogging Travel award by BritMums. Wahoo!! How exciting. I am overjoyed and (if I wasn’t 34 weeks pregnant) would have been jumping up and down and dancing around the room when I heard the news.
Now, to make the finals, it would be amazing if I could get your support. If you enjoy reading my blog and think I am worthy of the award I would LOVE love LOVE it if you could vote for me. You can do so by filling out this short form or clicking below. Thank you so much in advance…it means so much to me.
So, onto this week’s City Tripping – I can’t wait to hear all your tales – especially as I have been a bit removed from city life for a few days – just pop your posts below. I am linking up my trip to the Natural History Museum in London with my dinosaur-mad daughter.
A big thank you to everyone who joined in last week – we had lots of new linkers which was great to see. Many thanks to the lovely Lisa from Travel Loving Family for stepping into Cathy’s shoes while she was deep in the wilds of Burma.
Our top picks from last week are below…check them out if you haven’t already.
If you are new to City Tripping have a read of the rules below. As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board. We would love it if you followed us there as well and let us know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the travel linky I co-host with the fabulous Cathy over at MummyTravels. It is the place to come and link up your city-related posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends and even if it is your home turf.
How to join in the city fun
– Link up one post – old or new
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
– Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city – from reviews of days out to longer breaks
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows you’re visiting from the linky
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
– City Tripping will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between myself and Mummytravels. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.