As a family who travels around a fair bit, sometimes it can be very satisfying to simply enjoy the sights of our local area. To try and relax (as much as you can with a young baby) knowing home is just a short walk away. Of course, it helps when said local area is bathed in sunshine. It makes the world of difference, especially when you have children. Suddenly the exciting world of parks, picnics and BBQs opens up – which we have been embracing – combined with walks by the river, feeding the ducks and visiting playgrounds (obviously)!
I hope you’ve had a great week. City Tripping is now open for your city-related posts. Just link them up below. I’m adding my visit to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! which we recently visited in London.
Our favourites from last week were.
Oslo With Kids – Dutch Dutch Goose
An Unusual Trip From Scotland to Poland – Eff It, I’m On Holiday
How To Visit Acropolis Like A Boss– Pinay Flying High
Westchester’s Hidden Gem: Untermeyer Park and Gardens – Fifi & Hop
As for our top commentator, that accolade goes to last week’s QUEEN of commenting, who really was a very busy BEE. Yes, it was Bumble Bee Mum – who commented on at least 25 posts. Wow. Well done and thank you so much!
As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.