December is finally here and to mark the turn of the month I am in very festive Copenhagen soaking up the culture, Christmas markets and sampling Glogg (mulled wine). It is certainly a lot colder in these Nordic parts with a chilly wind to boot and we have been walking miles around the city which, combined with the weather, has been tiring us out enormously. More to come on my travels in the Danish capital next week (although there’s a taster photo below) but, for now, lets get on with this week’s City Tripping!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week – 27 – our biggest to date. Look forward to reading more of your posts this week and, if you know someone who may like to join the linky, please spread the word. A shout out to some of our favourite posts from last week. Do go check them out if you haven’t already. This week the linky is being hosted by MummyTravels – please pop over and add your link here.
What is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends and even if it is your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – pretty much anything as long as it is city related. We can’t wait to read all your posts!
How to join in the city fun
– Link up one post – old or new. This week, MummyTravels is hosting the link up.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
– Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows you’re visiting from the linky
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wandermum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
– City Tripping will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between myself and Mummytravels. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.