The countdown to Christmas has begun and suddenly my diary is looking jam-packed. The past week has been no exception. Over the weekend my daughter took to the ski slopes (of Hemel Hempstead) for a ski lesson ahead of our New Year trip.
There was also a trip up to London to see the magical production of The Very Hungry Caterpillar (which was brilliant) and then last Tuesday (which seems forever ago), I attended a Texan-inspired blogger lunch with the good people at Fort Worth – a city I didn’t know much about before. It also meant I got to catch up with my City Tripping co-host Cathy at MummyTravels as well as Helen at Actually Mummy, Jennifer at Jenography and Gretta from Mums Do Travel. We are sporting some rather funky cowboy boots courtesy of Justin Boots.
Where have you been this week and what city adventurers will you be linking up to City Tripping? Cathy is on hosting duties today so head over to her post and add your links.
Our favourites last week were.
Star Wars Identity Exhibition – Family Adventure Project
Best Christmas Activities for Kids in Scotland at Christmas – Tots 2 Travel
Picasso Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery – Pigeon Pair and Me
Street Art in Dallas – Tanama Tales
As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new. This week it is over with Cathy at MummyTravels
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Every week we will give a mention to the blogger who has commented on the most posts linked up to City Tripping
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.