It’s the countdown to the start of the holidays and the end of my daughter’s first year at school! Where did the year go? We’ll soon be heading off to France and I’m looking forward to spending some family time together. We’ve been up and down to London a lot over the past few weeks which we always enjoy. London in the sunshine is a particular delight. A wander past the Southbank Centre and its orange bench installations (anyone noticed them?) gave my daughter the opportunity for some fun photos. I’m linking my post on the Nordic artwork to week’s City Tripping.
Over the summer Cathy and I are off on our travels. What with my road trip to France and Cathy’s travels to Cambodia, it makes sense to give City Tripping a break for a few weeks. Enjoy the summer and I look forward to reading all about your city travels when City Tripping returns on September 5. In the meantime, here’s Cathy’s favourites from last week and please link up this week’s posts below.
A foodie tour of Singapore – Ladies what travel
4 Must-see places in Kathmandu for first-timers – Kat Pegi Mana
A trip to St Paul’s Cathedral – Smudged Postcard
St Pancras Old Church – Cultural Wednesdays
You can link up your city-related posts below. Please share the linky love with comments using the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.