September is always a time of change, isn’t it? In our household, Mrs T has gone into Year 1 – bringing home her first piece of homework this week. I’ve gone back to work part-time after maternity leave which means cheeky has started nursery. One thing that hasn’t changed though is City Tripping. Yes, it’s Tuesday which means time to indulge in some city inspiration.
Thanks to those who linked up last week. Cathy’s favourites are below. Please add your posts at the end and do use the #citytripping hash tag on your comments.
Exploring a brand new park near Red Square – Kidding Herself
Exploring Brighton’s boutique streets – Boo & Maddie
Top 8 things to do in Sydney – Go Live Young
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.