It is Tuesday so that can mean only one thing -time for City Tripping! It’s the place where you can link up your posts – old or new – and get inspired by other bloggers’ city-related adventures.
I am currently in Sri Lanka so apologies if it takes a little time for me to get around to commenting on all your posts and if I am a bit late with the tweets – I will get there though – just not sure how much wifi there will be around! Very excited about our adventure though – we have never been to Sri Lanka before, have you? Would love to hear your experiences if so. We are escaping the builders who have taken over house – and of course – the January weather in the UK.
Anyway, onto the business end of things…a big thank you to everyone who linked up to City Tripping last week. Some of our favourites included…
Bosnia Bouncing Back – Wilbur Travels
The Orlev Paleontology Museum, Moscow – Kidding Herself
The Currywurst Museum, Berlin – Bavarian Sojourn
Eccentrics and ghosts in Key West Florida – Just Go Places
Check them out if you haven’t already. This week I am linking up a rather dodgy taxi journey I experienced in Istanbul. Looking forward to reading all your posts. If you are unfamiliar with the linky – here’s what it is all about.
What is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends and even if it is your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – pretty much anything as long as it is city related. We can’t wait to read all your posts!
How to join in the city fun
– Link up one post – old or new
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
– Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows you’re visiting from the linky
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers – We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wandermum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
– City Tripping will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between myself and Mummytravels. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.