I feel very far removed from city life at the moment. I’m enjoying some late autumn sunshine on the Greek island of Santorini. Having heard so much about the picturesque island, it has been on my travel list for some time. I can’t quite believe I’m actually here (check out my Instagram feed for picture updates)! It’s certainly a peaceful escape from my home city of London. Although the UK city is never too far from my mind. It’s the focus for my City Tripping post this week on and reasons why the Tower of London is worth a visit – particularly over the autumn half term.
I’m looking forward to getting some more travel inspiration from you! Please link up your city-related posts below. Cathy’s favourites from last week are below.
The San Francisco Color Factory – Bright Lights of America
Top 10 things to do in Melbourne with kids – Go Live Young
Why everyone needs to know about Lublin – Ladies What Travel
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.