With the excitement of my birthday celebrations earlier this month, it feels as though January has flown by. It won’t be long now until our next trip abroad.
We’ll be heading back to the French Alps for some mountain air and skiing but as ever I’m on the look out for more travel inspiration which I know you shall provide in this week’s City Tripping – the linky where you can showcase your city-related blog posts. My travel wish list for this year is shaping up but still room for some city breaks!
I’m providing some London inspiration for this week’s City Tripping in a post about my birthday celebrations. It included delicious food, some culture and an evening of west end entertainment.
Looking forward to reading what you’ve been up to. Cathy particularly enjoyed these posts from last week.
Prague’s Old Jewish cemetery – Exploring Our World
Seven Things to do in Bucharest – Mini adventures
Winchester House virtual tour – Bright Lights of America
10 awesome things to do in Venice with kids – Learning Escapes
Please link up your favourite city travel posts. The rules are below – do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.