I’ve lost count of the unfinished posts I have in my drafts. All I know is there is one less this week. It has taken a while but I finally completed a post about our road trip to Provence – almost two years ago. It was our first holiday with our youngest, Cheeky, when she was just six weeks old – and a rather ambitious one at that!
Writing the post reignited lots of wonderful memories. As my husband slowly recovers in hospital, I was glad of remembering happy times when he was fit and healthy. The road trip saw us visit three cities, wander the hilltop villages of Provence and we had a brief brush with Rome airport – not somewhere I want to return in a hurry!
What city travels have you been on? Please link them up below. And which ones have yet to see the ‘publish’ button? Maybe you’ll have the chance to finish them over the Easter break. City Tripping will be taking a break of its own for the next couple of weeks and will be back with Cathy at MummyTravels on 17th April. Her favourites from last week are below.
Visiting the Middle Temple – Cultural Wednesdays
Bridges of Europe: Part 3 – Wilbur’s Travels
A walk in the Latin Quarter of Paris – Exploring Our World
(You really should) explore Canada by train – Bright Lights of America
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.