Welcome to March!! The start of a brand new month. What plans have you got? Where are you going? We have a few weeks at home here in London before going on a road trip through France, Italy and Switzerland at the end of the month. Very much looking forward to checking out some places I have never been before. As ever, I am always looking for inspiration and many of your past posts have definitely helped formulate some of our travel plans – so thank you so much for contributing and sharing your city experiences.
Last week we had a fantastic turnout – 33 posts – the biggest so far in City Tripping’s short history. Welcome to all our new linkers… look forward to reading more of your work over the coming weeks. Don’t forget to support the linky community and read and comment on the hosts’ posts and at least two others which take your fancy. Some of our top picks from last week included.
The week Cathy at MummyTravels is on hosting duties so pop over to her blog to add your post. For those new to the linky, here’s what it is all about.
What is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends and even if it is your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – pretty much anything as long as it is city related.
How to join in the city fun
– Link up one post – old or new. This week, you can link up your posts with Cathy at MummyTravels.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
– Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows you’re visiting from the linky
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers – We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wandermum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, YouTube) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
– City Tripping will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between myself and Mummytravels. This week it is with MummyTravels. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.