Spring is officially here and Easter is just a few days away. Wishing you all a fabulous long bank holiday or extended break if you taking some time off. Happy travels if you are heading off somewhere. With our road trip to France and Italy approaching fast, I really need to get organised…pack, sort the car and brush up on my navigation skills. We haven’t driven so far in a long time but we are looking on it as an adventure. I hope our three-year-old daughter sees it like that too!
Looking forward to reading about your latest adventures in City Tripping, the linky I run with Cathy at MummyTravels. I am on hosting duties this week so just add your link below. Thank you to those who linked up last week. Here’s some of our favourites.
Seven Things You Must Do At The Tower Of London – Suitcases and Sandcastles
Exploring Hobart, Tasmania – Sidewalk Safari
Pool And Beach Access At The Grand Hyatt – Pinay Flying High
Exploring World War 2 London With Children – A Family Day Out
As well as commenting and sharing your posts on social media, we also pin an image to our Pinterest board. Please follow us there and let us know if you would like an invitation to pin to the board as well. If you are new to City Tripping, here’s what to do…
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends and even if it is your home turf.
How to join in the city fun
– Link up one post – old or new
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
– Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city – from reviews of days out to longer breaks
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows you’re visiting from the linky
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers – We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
– City Tripping will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between myself and Mummytravels. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.