London is alive with lights, markets and theatre shows at the moment. It really is a wonderful time to be in the UK capital – I just wish it wasn’t quite so cold! Over the weekend, my daughters and I went to watch the Gruffalo Live with a friend. I am taking inspiration from the post I linked up to City Tripping last week on festive activities to do in London. This week, I am reminiscing about our trip to Bruges which was TWO years ago now although unbelievably I have only just got around to editing the video *hides behind hands in shame*. Doing so though, transported back to the sights and sounds of the Christmas markets in Bruges and reminded me just how good the chocolate is there (and how young Mrs T was too). What a great trip!
Thank you to everyone who linked up to City Tripping last week. Here are our favourites, please link up your posts below.
Coimbra’s Portugal in Miniature – Adventures of Daisy the Bus
Maps and the 20th Century – Catherine’s Cultural Wednesdays
Two Days in Bogota – Secret Life of an Actress
City Breaks with Kids: Honfleur
As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.