We are almost at the end of 2016 and what a year it has been. Globally, this year has thrown up a lot of surprises, who knows what 2017 holds. Personally, I have had a pretty good year. In May we welcomed another daughter into our lives. It wasn’t long before we got her travelling, six weeks to be precise. By the age of six months, she has visited five different countries.
Travel-wise, this year we have taken three European road trips in France, Italy and Sweden and had a lovely relaxing stay in the Algarve, Portugal. But we started the year by visiting Sri Lanka where we spent 12 days seeing the hills, beaches and cities of the island. I am linking up our itinerary to Sri Lanka to this week’s City Tripping which will be the last one for the year. So link up your city-related posts when we return on January 3rd 2017.
Thank you so much for all your support over the past year. It has been a pleasure to read all your posts. Please link up your posts below and join in with the commenting using the #citytripping tag
Our favourites from last week were.
Falling In Love With Seville – Mum’s Gone To
An Enchanting Evening at Palace of Versailles – With Love
Murano and Burano – My Life Long Holiday
24 Hours in Hanoi – Lou Messugo
As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.