It has been back to real life for me this week as we left the mountains and returned to the UK. Last week the Alps got some much-needed snow but all we seem to be getting here is rain. Oh well, at least it’s warmer. We spent a very chilly day in the city of Dijon on our way home. I am linking the post to this week’s City Tripping. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to discover a ver delightful city which has far more to it than simply mustard!
Our favourites from last week were.
A-Z of things to do in Qatar, Wander Must Family
Playgrounds of Luxembourg, Daisy and the Bus
Bath Experiences, No 1 Royal Crescent, Perspectives Quilt
Top Five Reasons To Visit Ronda, Topsy Turvy Tribe
Do link up your favourite city-related posts. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can.
As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.