This time last year I was lying on a beach in Sri Lanka! This year, things are slightly different as I bundle up in my ski jacket, hat and gloves to do the school run. Sunny getaways in January aren’t going to be happening in the near future with a school age child (not as a family anyway) but I have certainly been enjoying the very fresh sunny weather here in London. What city activities have you been up to? Come and link them up to City Tripping, the linky I run with the fabulous Cathy at MummyTravels.
I am linking up a post about our family trip to Stockholm last September and why the city’s old town, Galam Stan, didn’t wow me quite as much as I was expecting (I had my reasons, honest). Thank you to everyone who linked up last week, there were loads of really good posts, it has been hard to choose our favourites. In fact so hard we’ve gone for five instead of the usual four.
A-Z: Québec City and Montreal – With Love
I Amsterdam – Hilary Style
Insider’s Guide To Cape Town – Tracy’s Travels In Time
Farmer Nick Goes Back To His Roots In Athens – Coombe Hill
An Intensive Beginner’s Guide To Louisville, Kentucky – California Globetrotter
Do link up your favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.