Happy Shrove Tuesday! For those of you who celebrate this day, enjoy flipping your pancakes and eating all those yummy things before Lent begins. Surely not long now until Spring starts to show itself. I am getting a little fed up with all this rain here in the UK. Still, another event to distract from the wet weather is World Book Day. With plenty of activities happening in the UK, I have compiled a list of some of the top places to go for World Book Day which include events happening in a number of cities. Thanks to everyone who joined the linky last week, here are some of our favourites.
Literary delights in Porto – Mums gone to
Nuremberg, Germany: 5 Reasons To Visit – Exploring Our World
What to do in Paris with teenagers – Lou Messugo
Paris: Top Tips for Disneyland – Where Jo Goes
Please link up your favourite city travel posts below. Do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is the City Tripping linky?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.