Spring is springing with the flowers starting to emerge and the sun breaking out from the clouds. What better time to make some fresh changes? Top of the list is a mini overhaul for the City Tripping linky which I co-host with the lovely Cathy at MummyTravels.
After more than a year, and 66 link-ups so far, we’re making a few small changes. Although the linky will continue to alternate between us each week, instead of both hosts linking, from now on only one of us will add our post and comment.
Apart from that, everything stays the same: same great city travel inspiration, same lovely City Tripping community, same general rules (please) – just one less comment requested and slightly fewer sparks coming out of our keyboards as we read through around 35 blogs every week.
We’ve tweaked the usual rules below, if you’d like to have a look – thanks as always to everyone who links up, our favourites from last week were:
An Overnight Stay in Jodhpur – Perspectives Quilt
Diocletian’s Palace, Spit – California Globetrotter
Climbing Arthur’s Seat with the kids – Are We Nearly There Yet?
Take A Street Art Walking Tour in Paris – Oregon Girl Around The World
Do link up your favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous MummyTravels. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
– Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between myself and MummyTravels. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.