Back in August last year we booked a trip to Asia. It felt so far away at the time but now it is suddenly here! Of course, I feel woefully underprepared for it, nothing that a bit of last minute packing and research won’t fix though. It will be brilliant although I’m slightly apprehensive about the 12 hour flight with a wriggly ten month old. What have you been up to? I’m looking forward to reading your travel tales on the City Tripping linky. As most of you know, Cathy and I are now alternating weeks. Today I am on host duties so please link up your city-related posts below. As Cathy is away next week, Ting from My Travel Monkey, is standing in as guest host. Thank you!
Cathy’s favourites from last week were.
Mannheim: it surprised us – Daisy The Bus
Sound of Art at the National Portrait Gallery – Piccolo Explorer
A day in Bosnia Herzegovina – Tracy’s Travels in Time
The hidden staircases of Silver Lake – Hilary Style Me
Link up your posts below and do join in with the commenting using the #citytripping hashtag. As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we also pin any pinable images from your posts onto our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.