As much as I love to travel, it can be very satisfying to get through your own door and no longer live out of a suitcase. We returned from our three week trip to Asia at the weekend. It was an extra bonus to find Spring in full bloom and the sun shining (although that hasn’t lasted very long).
Our trip to Hong Kong, Bali and Singapore was a wonderful mix of culture, sight-seeing and relaxation as well as catching up with friends and bloggers too, it was a delight to spend some time with City Tripping regular Bumble Bee Mum in Singapore. Thanks for showing us around!
I have lots to write about over the coming weeks – once I get my head around the jet lag and unpacking (my least favourite part of travel). For this week’s City Tripping I am linking up my trip to Stockholm last summer and what we did in three days with two children in tow.
Cathy’s favourites from last week were.
Singapore’s best kept secret beach – Bumble Bee Mum
A weekend in Bordeaux with kids – Dais like these
Philadelphia in a weekend – Fifi and Hop
Osaka: a foodie’s paradise – Rain City Librarian
Please link up your posts below and do join in with the commenting using the #citytripping tag if possible. As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.