Any plans I had this week of getting out and exploring were swiftly halted on Friday when my daughter told me she was “looking at her spots”. Not just any spots it turns out. Yes, we’ve been dealing with an outbreak of chicken pox in our household . The furthest my daughter has been over the past few days is to the end of our garden. Thankfully, the good weather means we can actually enjoy the garden without getting soaked.
To make up for my lack of action, I transported myself back to Hong Kong by completing my post on our three days in the city. It’s a meaty one so grab a cuppa and I’ll do the same as you whisk me away to foreign – and not so foreign places – with your City Tripping tales.
Cathy’s favourites from last week are below. Next week Cathy is on her travels again so Leona from WanderMust Family will be on hosting duties.
Discover London with a Twilight Soho Food and Cocktail Tour – What U Didn’t Know
Handel and Hendrix’s Houses in London – Like, Love, Do
Most Beautiful Polish Towns and Cities – Fotogeogfraf
25Hours Berlin Hotel Review – Mini Adventurers
You can link up your city-related posts below. Please share the linky love with comments using the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.