It is just over a week since I came back from Spain and it feels hotter in London at the moment than it was there. Not that I’m complaining…I really mustn’t complain! The trip to Aragon in Northeast Spain was incredible. Not only did I get to hang out with other travel bloggers but the region truly surprised me as it was somewhere I had never heard of before! I am linking up my highlights of Aragon in this week’s City Tripping. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Cathy’s favourites from last week were.
4 things that surprised me about Oslo – Ladies What Travel
A view from the past: 10 cities in the 1800s – Tracy’s Travels in Time
The fearless deer of Nara – The Painted Globe
Arthur Avenue: the Real Little Italy of New York – Tanama Tales
You can link up your city-related posts below. Please share the linky love with comments using the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.