Welcome back to City Tripping following the summer break. The summer already seems long gone here in the UK but I’ve lots of wonderful memories of adventures at home and abroad. Our trip to the south of France went really well so I have lots to tell about our travel in Provence and the Dordogne. I’m starting off the historical city of Tours which I am linking to this week’s City Tripping. It was our stop-off on the way from London to southern France and although I wasn’t familiar with it previously, I’m glad to have become acquainted with it. I am looking forward to catching up on what you have been up to this summer. Do link up your city-related posts below and please share the linky love with comments using the #citytripping tag if you can. Cathy’s favourites from last week were.
Why you need to go to Skopje Now – California Globetrotter
First Timer’s Guide to Washington DC – Becoming a Traveling Family
Las Vegas with Kids – Hilary Style Me
Things to do in St John’s, Newfoundland – Dotted Line Travels
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.