A fornight ago I was lamenting the end of summer and although I’m still doing that (can’t get my head around the shorter days), writing up some of my travels over the summer has cheered me up. My latest post, which I am linking to this week’s City Tripping, is our family day out to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. It was an amazing experience. We went abroad some of Britain’s historic warships and got an insight into Britain’s naval history through the living museums.
I’m very much looking forward to reading your city-related travel posts and get some inspiration for future trips. In the meantime, here’s Cathy’s favourite posts from last week.
Kalamaja, Tallinn – My Hipster Heaven – Ladies What Travel
5 Experiences in San Jose’s Japantown – Bright Lights of America
A street art tour in Rotterdam – Your Dutch Guide
Please link up your city-related posts below and do have a read of the rules below if you’re unfamiliar with the linky. Please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.