I’m a big fan of an autumn getaway, aren’t you? Nothing quite beats leaving a rainy London behind and hopping on a short flight to get some warm sun. This year we flew to the Greek island of Santorini for a five-day family holiday – which was amazing. Santorini was somewhere I’d always wanted to visit and, yes, it’s just as beautiful as it looks in the photos and so much more than whitewashed buildings and views out to sea. More to be revealed in the coming weeks… In the meantime it’s City Tripping time! I’m linking up a post on the Museum of London’s free family technology festival. Here’s Cathy’s favourites from last week.
8 hidden views of London’s South Bank – Tinbox Traveller
Relaxing in the Tiergarten in Berlin – Explore Our World
London’s Hidden Gems – Holidaze and Hellidaze
Do link up your city travel posts this week by using the widget at the bottom of the post. The rules are below – please join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.