There’s nothing like being surrounded by other bloggers to inspire and give you a small kick into shape. Last week I went to YouTube event put together in collaboration with Britmums. It was brilliant and meant I got to meet up with my City Tripping co-host Cathy too! We came away a little wiser and keen to work on our respective channels. I’ve had a YouTube channel for a couple of years now (please subscribe if you haven’t already!) but it has been a little neglected.
For my latest post though, it’s all about the good old fashioned written word and still photos which tell you about my visit to Kew Gardens this autumn. I am linking it to this week’s City Tripping and I’m very much looking to further inspiration from you in this week’s linky. Here are Cathy’s favourites from last week.
Cesky Krumlov: Things to do see and eat – Tanama Tales
18 Stafford Terrace: Inside a Victorian House – Cultural Wednesdays
10 most Instagrammable places in Qatar – Wandermust Family
A trip on board the paddle steamer Waverley on the river Thames in London – Smudged Postcard
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please join in with the comments – and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.