The excitement in my household now the festive season is upon us is insane. My daughter has been giddy ever since our Christmas tree arrived, thanks to the appropriately named Fantastic Services. It was decorated within minutes and the countdown has begun!
For this week’s City Tripping, I’m looking back to our summer holiday in France (which seems a long time ago now). During our road trip we spent a day in Montpellier – where I discovered it bears several similarities to Paris.
Cathy and I will be celebrating next week as we mark the 100th City Tripping linky. Do check back next week and link for some special surprises. It will also be the last one for this year, retuning in the New Year. Cathy’s favourites from last week were…
Exploring historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia – Becoming a Traveling Family
12 London Museums for Kids and Winter – Zen Baby Travel
Exploring the Roman City of Jerash with my kids – Go Live Young
Portuguese connection to Melaka – Kat Pegi Mana
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please join in with the comments – and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.