One year of City Tripping over and done…lets crack onto the next! Thank you for your continued support with this travel linky. It really is a great community. Of course, last week’s first birthday celebrations didn’t QUITE go to plan for me after my site decided to crash at THE worst possible time. Technology, ay! As I was unable to access my site, I couldn’t publish the post I was intending to link so I am joining it up to this week’s instead. It is a reflective piece on some of the areas of London which hold special significance to me.
This week Cathy at MummyTravels has a very important assignment…in Turks and Caicos. Yes, she is in the Caribbean. She MAY have mentioned this, a FEW times or more! Of course, I’d much rather be in rainy old England. If you want to track her progress (and drool over beach pics), I am sure there will be plenty popping up on her Instagram. Her absence does mean I am without a co-host this week. You’ve just got me! Still the same great posts though. Please link them up below.
Our top picks from last week are below and our competition winners have been notified. Thank you to everyone who took part in the giveaways.
Hoi An, The Very Best of Vietnam – Lou Messugo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia – My First Trip Abroad – Untold Morsels
Things to do in Chiang Mai with kids – Five Adventurers
Cycling over the Golden Gate bridge – Family Travel Times
As well as sharing and commenting on your posts, we will also be pinning them on our City Tripping Pinterest board so if you need any more city inspiration, be sure to check it out and follow our Pinterest board featuring past posts. Let me know if you would like an invite to pin on the board.
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.