It seems a while since we arrived back from our family trip to Asia. Funny how quickly you get back to daily life. In fact, it’s only two weeks since we jetted back from Singapore, although far longer since we were in Hong Kong. The city has been the subject of my latest post and I have been reliving our time there in my highlights film from the city. I am linking my guide to Hong Kong with kids to this week’s City Tripping, the linky for your city-related travel posts.
The weekend after I returned to the UK, I got to catch up with fellow travel bloggers, some of you included, as well as my City Tripping co-host MummyTravels at Traverse conference in London. It was a wonderful weekend of socialising and inspiration, something we get every week here on City Tripping which brings me onto Cathy’s favourites from last week.
10 things to do in New Orleans with Kids – Hilary Style Me
Otaru – Canals and Blizzards – Raincity Librarian
Six stops on a South Holland family road trip – Pigeon Pair and Me
A time traveller’s tale (Visiting the Baroque Library in Prague) – Tracy’s Travels in Time
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
Follow Wander Mum’s board City Tripping on Pinterest.
What Is City Tripping?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf. It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How To Join In
– Link up one post – old or new.
– Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wan
– Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks.
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
– Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @
– We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
– The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.